Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"My dream after a long time. I was well again after a time in the 2nd floor of our house, in the medium room, with alaga another baby close to me and my eldest son. Next to us is my son, the youngest,in a small room . Next to the stairs in another room are my daughters. In the next room are my eldest clothers. I went down and heard my deseased mother cooking. The ground floor is different. I had the impression we are renting it. I saw two rest rooms. I went into one when i peeped an outsider. A tall and sleek man. I grabbed the ladle he was holding seemingly used for pansit

"I grabbed his left eye and shouted for my sons. Do you have an idea what is this dream. Now i dont walk well. Sick from another stroke. Thanks from everything."


My reply:

Hello ___________!

This dream is about separation and alienation. Living relatives are separated by walls, and the living and the dead are separated by a floor. The ground floor looks different because it is your Personal Unconscious, which you seldom explore. There are two rest rooms because there are two choices in your current life, and you are being called upon to decide on one.

The choice of rest room that you make is the wrong one. In it lurks your dark and vicious Animus, your Masculine Self (not to be confused with your Shadow). The ladle he is holding is possibly the same ladle that your deceased mother uses for cooking. Herein is your conflict: your Animus is using the ladle not as a cooking instrument but as a weapon.

Your dream indicates that you wish to fight against your Animus but need the masculine energy of your sons (yet other parts of yourself) in order to do so. This contributes to your ill health, which you actually seem to welcome, for being sick is a form of crying out for help to the people who surround you.

Tear down all separating walls and merge with your family's common values.

Should you wish for follow-on consultations, kindly turn to a psychologist of your own gender. I cannot help you any further than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment