Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Your Messenger message:
"Hi Sir Tony, good morning. Thank you for the message you gave after my father's passing. It was light. It was what I exactly need that time, an I appreciate it. While I benefit from the guidance that your daily posts provide, words of wisdom from the wolf himself on my birthday will be a gift enough for me. I hope to personally meet you someday. Thank you."
My reply:
Happy Birthday, B.!
Your birthday messages:
1) What no longer lives without you, still lives within you.
2) The best thing you can do for your loved ones and yourself is to always try your best.
3) Learn from the brightness of the morning sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment