Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Your e-mail message:

"Dear Sir Tony, 

"Its been a while since I last corresponded with you. Hoping you are well. Here's my dream just now:

"I was with my workmates for an out of town business function. when it ended some of my work mates took sometime to finish packing their things so. I decided that i will go first to the hotel. But suddenly, i decided to go to a different hotel. I just can't remember the reason why i suddenly decided to go to that hotel but what i remember is that i brought a plastic purple flower with me intended to place it in somewhere in the second floor of the hotel. I took the elevator and when i reached the second floor i saw people in the area. I scanned the area where i can place the flower secretly but can't find the proper timing to place the flower because i worry that putting the flower will violate some hotel rules. I intended to place the flower somewhere random when nobody will notice that i put it. But i remembered that there might be security cameras that will capture me putting that flower. I took the escalator down and when i saw a large trash bin, i crumpled the flower ang throw it there. I went out of the hotel then i saw a moving open van where my workmates rode  coming from our business meeting and following the van is a car where one of my workmates drove i shouted at them to wait to the hotel reception area (where i should go in the first place). I throw my polo to them. I got lost in finding the hotel where i told them to wait but eventually found the right way. On my way to the right hotel i suddenly had the urge to pee (at this point i am worrying that i might be taking too long to reach the reception area and my work mates might decide to leave without me). On my way to pee i saw one of my closest guy workmate and he accompanied me to pee, he told me he needed to pee as well. We found a place just outside the hotel and we peed. I remember trying to secretly look at his penis while he pees. At first he was discreetly blocking his penis from my view but eventually he decided to remove his hands from the view where i can fully see his penis. Another adult man with a beer belly peed in the same area and i also noticed a chubby gay child peeing in the same area in front of a bucket containing yellow urine like liquid. After we pee, we went to the parking area to meet with our other workmates then he suddenly placed his arm around my shoulder and i put mine around his waist (we never do this gesture in reality) then i told him that i feel some pimple like bumps on his back but he replied that its nothing to worry. Then suddenly i felt danger from the adult man with a beer belly that peed together with us. I just can't remeber if we run in my dreams. I just felt that we are both in danger from that man.

"Regards, 
"_______________"


My reply:

Hello ____________!

This dream is about your being distracted due to resistance to your current responsibilities and obligations. Work recently might have been making more demands on you than you can handle, and you desire, at the present time, freedom from these mental shackles.

The plastic, purple flower is the spirituality you may have been hoping for but have never truly attained, possibly because you chose to walk down paths of "spirituality" recommended to you by fake mentors.

Your psyche is telling you in the peeing episode of your need for cleansing, perhaps emotional overhauling. Your wanting to see the penis of your coworker is not a reflection of homosexuality but, rather, your need to see what lies behind the power and success of other men, what they are doing right and what you are doing wrong. You fear that your penis (or power) is as small and as ineffective as the chubby, gay child's. The man with the beer belly, on the other hand, is your Shadow--what you are in danger of becoming or dwindling down to if you fail to pick yourself up and face your responsibilities and obligations. In the dream your coworker has rashes on his back, meaning that others whom you perceive to be more powerful than yourself are imperfect and have their shortcomings, and that you should perceive yourself with less idealism.

I'd say that you've been biting off more than you can chew: perhaps wanting to take on more work for more money, perhaps feeling that others are more successful than yourself and that the world is passing you by. Just relax and take things in stride, for many other men are going through the same difficulties at this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment