Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, January 20, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, just want to share something from tonight. I have been in this outdoor facility in _____ for more than 4 years already. I am not oblivious of the different presence here in the center. In fact I have sensed and seen quite a few. But tonight seemed a little different.

"It is my first time to feel an odd feeling from both my feet. I was at the laundry area which is located below our room. When I turned on the lights, a strange feeling already reverberated down my feet but I did not bother it at first. Till I heard banging sounds coming from one of the doors of the restroom located on the same floor. I walked into the CR and checked saw open windows - so I closed it. When I walked back to the washing area, I heard tapping sounds. It sounded several times and the tingling sensation from my feet didn't vanished.

"What really disturbed me was the fact that the sensation still lingered even if I went up to my room already.
"does it have something to do with the current status of the earth? Knowing the center is right across Mt. _______ and having the presence of ____ here."


My reply:

Hello _____!

The elementals are warning you of things to come, and I am certain it is related to the earth changes we have been experiencing.

There is indeed a strange thing happening to young and old psychics in this country at this time, and it has to do with their feet, as if their feet are seeking to be un-grounded in order to allow them to astral-travel to places where they are needed. One needs to be especially un-grounded when visiting the elemental kingdoms.

Since the end of November last year, psychics' feet have always been feeling cold even in hot weather, and there are tingling sensations, sometimes like brief, electric shocks, in their toes and inside their very feet. The feeling is most uncomfortable and annoying. The best recommendation I give them is to wear thermal socks when in bed and pay attention to their dreams.

My advice to you is to wait and see. You may dream of a clear message. In the last analysis, we cannot prevent earth changes from happening; we can only ensure our safety by taking the proper precautions, whether we are near the mountains, near the sea, or in the lowlands.

No comments:

Post a Comment