Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, February 21, 2020

Dinner at home alone; Angelique still in college and Aubrey not feeling quite hungry yet.

Brought some food over to M.'s cafe staff.

In the meantime, upon Jeffrey's recommendation, I took a taxi to Huff 'N' Puff in Open Kitchen on P. Tuazon Boulevard and purchased two leche flan ovals. The granddaughters love leche flan but can't be bothered to cook it themselves. Jeffrey says this is really good, and I'm hoping it is.

I had to take a taxi because there were no tricycles passing by. Yes, I went to Open Kitchen in my Spandex shorts, and everybody stared. Anyway, wherever I go, I feel most uncomfortable whenever no one stares at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment