Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 22, 2020

Tanya sent me nine packs of Bailon's piaya through my next-door neighbor, Glenn Sevilla Mas, who recently arrived from Bacolod after the arts festivities.

Bailon's piaya is THE ONLY PIAYA that exists in the world for me. When I am eating it, I feel that I am eating the bread of the Essenes in the New Testament--unleavened and laced with wild honey. It really should be used for Holly Communion during private Masses.

Glenn watched The Negros Museum's production of "Sierra Lakes" a few nights ago and said that it was very successful. I'm so glad--I get quite anxious whenever someone tells me they're staging "Sierra Lakes". It takes an unusually sensitive director and four, unusually sensitive performers to pull the whole thing through.



No comments:

Post a Comment