Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hey Tony what is the remedy for a succubus demon? Almost every time I take a nap and project out of my body, theres this really sexy and attractive looking woman trying to seduce me. Moments ago she tried to have sex with me but since I felt something was off, I kicked her head and it flew off revealing her true identity. A dark monstrous blob. After which, It ran away and dissolved into the floorboards

"Its happened multiple times already. And its kinda annoying"


My reply:

Hello ____!

The last time we met I forgot to give you the ring you are to wear especially at night. I did give you a ________, though--take that to bed with you in the meantime.

The alternative is to take The Sun card, my card, from your Tarot deck, put it in a hard, protective, plastic case, and place it under your pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment