Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, March 13, 2020

Back from unavoidable jalan-jalan. Changed money for the granddaughters' weekly allowance, bought Vitamin C tablets for everyone, and couldn't resist buying two Charlie Bone books. They test you for fever and compel you to use sanitizing liquid on your hands at the entrance to every mall; I must have sanitized my hands at least four times. Everyone but everyone was wearing a surgical mask. The bookstore saleslady asked me why I wasn't wearing one. I must keep up with the fashion and use one of my skull-design masks next time.

Upon arriving home I hired a tricycle to take me to and from Heat 'N' Puff in Open Kitchen, where I bought two boxes of dessert.

Glad to be home, and planning to stay home as long as possible.

Now back to my painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment