Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, March 9, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hello, Sir.
"My apologies for messaging you.
"I'm feeling depressed, Sir.
"My husband's US-based niece sent me a very hurtful message maligning me and bullying me, accusing me of things I am not guilty of. Ang sakit sa dibdib, Sir. Naubos na yata ang luha ko.
"What can you advice pò?
"Is this part of my 'karma'?
"Sad 😭"



My reply:

Hello ______________!

First, send her a message explaining why you are not guilty of her accusations.

Second, let such matters pass through you without affecting you. I've mentioned somewhere else that one of the exercises I give the Spirit Questors is to sit in front of a strong-blowing electric fan, visualize the wind blowing around their bodies, and then visualizing the wind blowing THROUGH their bodies. Doing this exercise frequently will allow you to let all negative things hurled your way to go through you rather than stay inside you and fester there.

Third, I myself am not new to being maligned. The more important and the more envied a person is, the more he is subject to such things. The perpetrators usually get a dose of their own medicine, and more.

Thus, the karma will be hers. It is not yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment