Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, March 1, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Tony, good eve

"Sorry to message you at this time

"I just woke up from a disturbing dream

"I was just sitting here, thinking about it

"It was not lucid, but ow do I describe it....it felt and looked so real because the setting was in my room (at present, but in the dream it was supposed to be in my family's) dad was there, it was as if, i went home. Then in the dream, i was lying down the bed, just like the way, i really am positioned before I fell asleep.

"I sleep in a mosquito net, then my brother popped his head in, then whispered in my ear---i will kill you tomorrow. It didnt sink in right away, i had mixed emotions. It was so strong and disturbing, here I am, typing this to you.

"I now remember, this wasn't the first time, I dreamed like this. Years ago, I dreamed he shot me with a gun, and I got hit, too.

"I cannot comprehend the meaning of this dream.

"He is the brother closest to me. We played when we were young, went to discos together when we were teens."


My reply:

Hello __________!

A recurring dream indicates that there is an issue that you have not acted on, that is why your psyche keeps reminding you of it by replaying it over and over again.

In the dreams, your brother is your Masculine Self threatening to overpower your Feminine Self. It is possible that you are too assertive and aggressive with others, and that you should keep your anger and discontent in check.

A father and a brother close to you in your dreams are veiled images of that third man in your life--your husband. Have you been too dominating over your husband? Is he dissatisfied with your relationship with him? Are treating him like a son rather than a husband?

Only you can answer those questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment