Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, sir Tony. I was just wondering why do I always dream of being back in our home in the Philippines? I can remember the sight, texture, and smell. My siblings have often commented how would I know changes outside the house when I am not physically there. I also saw how my dog died on the rooftop garden that night as I cradled her in my arms, only to be told by my brother that she is indeed dead and currently being buried in the yard. It feels so real, I often wake up as if I was just dragged back to my bed. I wonder why am I having these dreams?"


My reply:

Hello ______!

It is not uncommon to have episodes of psychism and astral travel during a quarantine or lockdown period--a state of being equivalent to prolonged, sensory deprivation. During such a period, your movements and your physical senses become terribly restricted, that is why your psychic senses get amplified in compensation.

There is nothing to fear about your dreams. On a psychological level, it merely reflects how much you still care for the family and the home you left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment