Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, May 16, 2020

Finished rereading Poirot Loses A Client last night. Enjoyed it. I do have the DVD version, which my sister Sylvia sent me from Australia years ago, but I'd forgotten the details.

Retrieved Dead Man's Folly to reread next. This is I do remember, as well as the DVD version which my sister Sylvia also sent me, but I do so love follies (our roof deck is really a folly, so are our front and side Cubao New Orleans French Quarter balconies) and I can't resist fetes with Murder Hunts. Yes, this is the novel in which Ariadne Oliver organizes a Murder Hunt game, an event referred to in at least two other books in which Ariadne Oliver is a character, and in which the designated Victim gets killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment