Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Finished watching a Thai full horror movie on Facebook videos. It was subtitled in English, but the title of the movie wasn't. It was in Khom, and I can't read Khom. This movie was comprised of four horror stories. All were enjoyable, though I liked the third one the most. Loved the casting in all of them.

I am the foster father of seven kuman thong and I have four books on Thai magic, but I've never been to Thailand. I think that I shall never go there. I believe that, second to Filipinos, the Thai are the most beautiful people in Southeast Asia. Should I ever go to Thailand I would most probably stay there.

No comments:

Post a Comment