Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Tony! How are you? I forgot to share with you kahapon, I dreamt of you 2 days ago

"In my dream I was in the grade school grounds of my Holy Spirit school. Then was with Rachel Berry of GLEE show and she was disappointed because she read the symbolic letter of her Mom as something negative, like she was not going to be there for her event or something. Then I got a hold of the letter and was deciphering it and I said she misinterpreted it! As i was looking for Rachel to explain the heart cut shaped letter with drawings and symbols, I saw you bgla sa path. Then you held out a mini doll house na blue plastic roof and set it on the ground. And im like wow cool, looks like my favorite Polly Pocket toy

"Then suddenly may lumabas na female na sobrang liit. Prang size ng pixie. Pero human form and the female was traipsing and turns out to be my Mom daw and prang sya ata nagpadala ng sulat. And telling me I did understand the letter. And that was it. Human form pero kakaiba ung clothes.


My reply:

Hello _______!

This dream summarizes the current state of your personal affairs. You may be remiss in your role as mother, daughter, and housekeeper, and you lately have been disappointed with yourself because of this. A dollhouse in a dream usually represents the need to control home and family affairs.

In this dream you are not only yourself but also Rachel, Rachel's mother, your own mother, the tiny female--and, believe it or not, your daughter.

At this point in your life, reflect on whether your life is turning out like your mother's and whether you expect your daughter's life to turn out like yours. Do you feel tiny and insignificant, like the female who comes out of the dollhouse? Are you still in pursuit of bigger dreams? If you are, go ahead and reach the sun, but, at the same time, do not neglect all your responsibilities at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment