Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi sir tony ,I hope you are doing well and the girls too.i just wanted to share a dream I had night before last and you were in it.you had us me and a few other people with you out of town.then you gave me a keepsake like you always do.an antique vase before we proceeded with our activity.and you also handed me a soft clay like item that was in a wooden spoon.we then rode a boat along with the other members.the whole idea was to return to the sea what the earth was lacking.dark waters as we road back silently.wala lang I just wanted to share this with you

"In the past I’ve dreamt the night classes but it’s only now that I share it with you.missing our you and all you have taught and shared with us .keep safe ❤️ "


My reply:

Hello _______________!

Your dream is best interpreted backwards, i.e. from the end to the beginning. Your psyche presented the sections in your dream that way to prevent you from getting hurt.

The sea and dark waters are always metaphors for the dreamer's emotional state, which is usually turbulent at the time she is having the dream.

The substance in a wooden spoon is the medicine you need to take to heal you of the turbulence, which, in your dream, I am administering to you.

It is the antique vase you must interpret for yourself as it applies to your current situation. Some possibilities include:

--"Antique" could refer to an old issue, something to do with elder relatives or ancestors, or an incident in the past
--Remember that Pandora's box was not really a box but a vase
--On a Freudian level, vases represent either the vagina or the uterus
--Antique vases are also used to channel spirits.


No comments:

Post a Comment