Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, May 18, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Tony. Sorry to disturb you but I had an unusual dream yesterday while I had a nap. Unusual in the sense that I never dreamed of both my parents together. My mom passed away 12 years ago and she appears on my dreams rarely. In my dream my mother is about to fetch my father, and both of them looked on their prime (40's). My mother was wearing her favorite dress and she looked happy. My father looked young and healthy, but he was dazed and sweaty. Then there were kids who I cannot identify who were sitting and laughing on the side. I was just an observer in this dream and neither my parents or the kids saw me in the eye. I haven't seen my father for more than a year now since he's in _________. I hope that there's nothing bad about this dream. Last year was pivotal in my relationship with my father as it was the first time that we were really able to connect as father and son (after 40 years!) and I know he's a bit worried about me now."


My reply:

Hello ____________!

In your dream, your father respects your Masculine Self and your mother your Feminine Self. They are on the threshold of integration, which is a good sign. While your Feminine Self is happy and wearing her favorite dress, your father is dazed and sweaty, meaning that your Masculine Self is undergoing extra stress at this particular time. One of the children watching is your Inner Child, whom you have not yet accepted as part of yourself.

In addition, that the images of your parents appeared in this dream indicates that you are being called upon to be a proactive parent to your children.

Remember that whenever a dream is disturbing--whether mentally or emotionally--it is because you have not taken appropriate action on the issues being presented.

No comments:

Post a Comment