Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

I suppose that puppies and kittens still cannot differentiate between spirits and those who live in physical bodies.

Since Yukiko Taka and I are always on the ground floor, she follows my every move and listens to everything I say, even if I am not addressing her. Tonight I caught her, once again, not paying attention to me but gazing, instead, at a tall entity invisible to me. She held her gaze as though listening intently to what the entity was telling her, and even rose and raised her paws as though she wanted to follow whoever or whatever it was. At first I thought that she was being visited by a deceased human being or one of her siblings who recently passed away. After a focused scanning I saw that it was the spirit of our peepal tree finally inviting her to the next elfin ball inside the dragon tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment