Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony. Hope all is well. I always look forward to your posts. Thanks for all the guidance.

Just want to share with you my dream yesterday. "A good friend of mine told me that he just visited Padre Pio shrine. He asked me to accompany him somewhere in South -Tagaytay Batangas area. I agreed and we passed by a small road which is not cemented. No houses on both sides but full of grass. "We decided to stop and grab some food for takeout. He told me that we will go to a place wherein he will show me some kind of magic later. So I asked him what type of magic. He said that he will throw something then I will see his whole body covered with neon green color. "When we were about to leave the fastfood, I said that I saw someone who looks familiar. So I stopped and moved closer to a group on the other table. I was surprised to see my brother (he passed away already years ago. I think I mentioned him to you last time Sir). To make sure, I took pictures of him and sent copies thru messenger to my family and they confirmed. I had this in mind when I saw him - How come he is alive? So he is just here all along?Who was the dead body that was given to us by the hospital a long time ago? In my dream he was busy talking to a group. "When I woke up I mentioned during lunch that my brother was in my dream. My eldest son suddenly reacted and said that he also had a dream that morning and my brother was in his dream too. "I am just wondering Sir why he appeared on both our dreams. If you may just give your insights. Thank you very much. Keep safe always."


My reply:

Hello _____________!

Your dream summarizes your present state in life. The friend in your dream represents your psyche. He accompanies you on your continued, spiritual journey. He promises you a kind of magic that interests you.

Your psyche then indeed transforms, not to a neon green color (the color of enchantment, if you recall the green light that Princess Aurora followed as she ascended the tower where a spindle would prick her finger and cast her into a deep sleep of 100 years) but to another character--your deceased brother. It is possible that part of your journey is coming to understand his life, his personality, and his overall mystique. It is part of your objective to be able to explain your brother to your family. Your deceased brother, then, has become an element of your spirituality.

That your eldest son also dreamt of your brother is, to me, a mere coincidence. Whatever his dream was, your brother represented something else to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment