Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, February 25, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Dear sir Tony.. Pagbati po

"🙂 I hope it is alright to share these dreams with you, and to ask for guidance as to their meaning. These are dreams of my younger brother that he received on the same day (Feb 24) in 2017 and then again this year 2021. "Feb 24 2017
"The asteroid was humongous. It became bigger as it got closer. Then it hit us, and it was fast. There was a loud, fiery explosion. I saw everything flying towards me and then I felt nothing anymore. No pain at all.
"The afterlife was calm and quiet. Almost nobody was talking. Finally, God reigns again. I tried to fly like how I used to do in my dreams. It was an effort at first and then I could fly low. Two old ladies joined me. I saw them go up. I looked at my surroundings and I was amazed. It was exactly how it looked like in my dreams. Everything was how I saw things in my dreams. And then tears of joy fell down my cheeks. Everything seemed real and not just a dream anymore. "Feb 24 2021
"I, together with some people, am watching from afar the huge burning in the horizon. Great balls of fire hurled down from the sky. It was like the explosion of nuclear bombs but far more devastating than what is shown in videos. It was scary and we knew we'll be dead any moment.
"Suddenly, a huge, burning thing like a mountain came towards us. I thought we were getting a direct hit, but it went past above us and it exploded from behind us. Then the atmosphere changed, I felt the earth move. I knelt down with my head on the pavement and I placed my hands against my nape and waited for things to fall down on me. I was so scared and I knew the time has come and death was coming to me. I was scared of the pain.
"I heard the wailing of people, everyone was scared like me. People were shouting and crying and there was no refuge. It was the end of the world.
"Suddenly it became windy and cold, perhaps because of the shockwave from the blast. But it became freezing cold, and from my crouching position, I moved my index finger and wrote something on the pavement: 'I love you, God. Jesus, I will see you soon.'
"I didn't feel anything after that. I was suddenly brought to a place where young people were seated, watching someone speak from the front. It was Jesus. I knew it was Him. Maybe because He looked like the illustrations in the books. Jesus had a beard and looked really handsome. I asked the young man seated next to me what that place was. He shrugged and whispered, 'Another earth'. He was Caucasian and I noticed then that we were a mixture of different races. However, one thing was common: we were all young, like teenagers. I felt young as well. I touched my face and it was smooth. My hearing was perfect and my vision clear, unlike the usual that when I would look at things I needed my eyeglasses to see clearly. Somebody talked to me and told me there was one thing Jesus didn't like in here: We should never think ill of anyone. 'Never think that someone took something from you. Never complain about anything because the Lord provides you with everything.'
"Next scene I was back on earth like the normal days, as if nothing happened and no destruction happened. I was playing with my nephew but I was still thinking about how happy I was to see Jesus. "SALAMAT PO...


My reply::

Hello ________!

Your brother's dreams indicate major changes he is undergoing in his life due to a loss or to losses, whether material, social, or romantic. In both dreams, the afterlife is a wish-fulfillment state of peace and well-being. His psyche/higher consciousness/superego manifests more explicitly in the second dream as Jesus. 

The statements "Another earth" and "(T)he Lord provides you with everything" should make it clear to your brother that his dreams clearly state his problem and its solution. Tell him to lean back, relax, and allow things to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment