Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir! Just worried about an aunt who passed away last month. She died alone in a pension home in the States and was discovered only 2 days after, lying on her sofa. She was in her late 80's.

"It is sad that during her later years, she was most of the time bitter and always picked fights with some relatives on social media and private message. "My last contact with her was through messenger last Jamuary. I greeted her happy new year. She greeted back, 'Happy birthday! I love you!' I found it touching as it was only five days before she passed away. "But now I am concerned because her daughter asked for prayers this morning. As she was organizing my aunt's clothes, she was able to smell a strong odor like vomit. It disappeared as she put out my aunt's medicines from the same bag. "Do we need to pray particular prayers? Or is it ok to mentally talk to her to ease her spirit? She may have been sometimes difficult to other people but she remained sweet to me in the past years. "Thank you for interpreting my dream the last time. Have a productive week ahead, Sir!


My reply:

Hello __________!

Prayers and spoken messages are both in order.

It appears that she'd been especially hurt by that daughter for some reason in the past, but all of that is water under the bridge.

Your aunt chose to have this life before she was born, and she is currently making her choice for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment