Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Good afternoon, Cubao!

Slept ten hours last night. The granddaughters fixed their own lunch, then Angelique woke me up 2:00 P.M. just to check up on me.

Ordered a default meal from M.'s cafe: a chef''s salad with ham and red wine vinaigrette dressing, a dozen buttered buffalo wings, and rice.

I'm now at my desktop computer at 3:00 P.M. and almost ready to start my day, or what's left of it.

Still wondering what made me oversleep. Mental and physical exhaustion from painting? The eerie, Korean movie I'm already on Episode 5 on? The bedtime snack of two, grilled pork sandwiches? The tea light in one of my bedroom window sill lanterns?

No comments:

Post a Comment