Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, June 2, 2022

Your Messenger message:


"Good morning, Pai!

"😃 h How are you? You visited me in my dream this morning! "We were talked in acabana near a beach. And you asked how I am and about my projects and plans. We talked for a bit but I forgot na what it was. I think I was sharing some challenges. You gave a warm.and loving smile and said just follow your heart. 😊 Meron ka pa mga sinabi pero di ko na maalala. 😅 "You're clean shaven and wearing white pants and long sleeves. Tapos you have this very thin, delicate and intricately designed scarf around your neck. You have a wand and a really awesome and brilliant topaz ring. "Basta at the end, before you left, I hugged you and then you placed your hands on my cheeks, then moved it to the top of my head. You whispered a short prayer. Then with the right hand and wand on the top of my head you blessed me. Then we parted ways na. "Thank you so much, Pai. I feel a whole lot better. "


My reply:

Hello _________!

You were in this morning's night classe (usually held from 4;:30 AM onward but, since time is not linear in the astral realm, many students have been able to access the classes at different times of the day and night).

I appeared to you in your dream as the king of the white cloth. The messages I relayed that you claim to not remember are the following:

--About deep loneliness: Your love has never been reciprocated by others in the right ways and, at present, you are unsure about proceeding to pursue a seemingly promising but risky relationship.

--About your personal ambition: You do not know how to utilize your art and make a difference in this world, and it makes you question your talent and feel very insecure.

--About death and mortality: Have you recently lost a relative or a friend? There is nothing to be sad about or to fear, for everybody dies and everyone reincarnates, hopefully toward higher evolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment