Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, June 13, 2022

Your Messenger message:


"Sir Tony, please let me know when i can talk to you about my son ___________________....I need to know how to help him po. Thank you in advance..

"Name: ____________________

"Dob: ______________ ___, 1999

"Suffering from very bad bouts of anxiety and depression. He's become very withdrawn and anti-social. He has gifts. Like mine. Precognitive dreams. Claireaudience amongst others...but im not sure if he believes in this and thinks he has schizo-depressive disorder.💔 He lives in _______________ now, sir Tony. He even stopped schooling💔 4 yrs ago. He should be graduating already if he continued .. "Sir Tony. I really want to know what is happening to him. He has become estranged. This is so heartbreaking beyond words. Are we hexed to become separated? I know a person who is addicted to hexing by going to kulams and paying money. This person has Bipolar disorder, BPD, NPD. Made our family life a living hell. I want my children's heads be cleared of this madness sir Tony....what am I to do?... "Thank you so much for hearing my plea...🙏God bless sir..."

"This is his latest photo last May 17, 2022. Taken by his father, waiting for his dental appointment at _________________ po.."



My reply:

Hello, __________!

I scanned your son's photo. The cause of his condition is a deep-seated resistance to both parents, whom he finds overwhelming and invasive of his privacy. As such, he chose to shut out not only them but the rest of the world as well.

I'd let him be and come into his own, if I were you. It is a form of respect. He is an adult now.

Never over-worry about your children. They are not you even if they look like you. They are naturally complete strangers to you, and vice-versa. They have their own thoughts and feelings that have nothing to do with you. He has his own pace and his own rhythm. Do not impose yours on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment