Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Still waiting for the new cradled canvas to arrive. I was informed that the framers took a one-week vacation and have just come back. In the meantime Painting #13 has already been wrapped and is in storage with Paintings #1 - 12. I'm considering this a break period from work on my next exhibit, and I'm actually loving it.

I love doing nothing--and having the options of doing something or everything. 

I'm back to oversleeping through mid-morning, having tall coffees and special teas, two-hour lunches, one-hour snacks,  two-hour dinners, and long, leisurely showers, napping, shopping online, and messing around inside my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment