Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, sir Tony. I hope you are having a restful weekend.

🙏 "When I reached out to you for help, you mentioned that my ancestors saved me from dying. "I just wanted to be sure because from then on, I was thanking them. Lighting joss sticks like you recommended. "However, one night, I overthought something. "You see, I am an adopted child. "An unwanted child. "My biological mother was forced to give me away to a distant relative because my biological father and his powerful family/clan (Davao and CDO) can’t bear to mar their name. They were college students back then. "My adoptive parents and their clan accepted and loved me. I grew up not knowing that I was adopted. "My question is, who’s ancestry will I ask for help and guidance? My flesh and blood or the clan who loved and took me in? "Thank you for your generosity in helping us spiritually. 🙏❤️

"

My reply:

Hello _____!

BOTH sides (your biological parents and your adoptive parents) are to be honored and asked for help and guidance. Both continue to love you and guide you despite all appearances, and both are major players in your karmic group.

No comments:

Post a Comment