Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, November 26, 2022

Whenever I'm doing nothing, I have all the time in the world to observe other people--compound tenants, neighbors, and people who happen to be online. They are fodder for characters for my succeeding novels, and, yes, I've begun writing another one a week ago, though very leisurely because I never set deadlines for myself.

Been fluctuating between that and window-shopping online. Was tempted at some point to purchase a wall hanging of the head of Apollo--calipered from the original--but prevented myself from doing so because a) my granddaughters won't like it, and b) it is made of plaster of Paris, a material that is always a bad investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment