Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, July 2, 2023

To the viewers who signed the guest books at Gallery 928 Shangri-La Mall and Gallery 928 AYSN Building during my art exhibit titled _Ambiguous_ (June 23 - 30, 2023):


M., Rayven, and I overhauled one cabinet of my art books. Am retaining only what I like. The rest will be given as door prizes for visitors who signed the guest books on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis.


There are two piles of books in the photo: art books on the left and technique books on the right. If you signed both guest books at the two venues, you are entitled to take a book from each pile. (I have screenshots of all pages from both guest books.) 

Message me with the book title(s) of your choice. I will then send the book(s) to Gallery 928 at AYSN Building, where you can claim it (them) from one of the staff members. You need to provide identification.

This offer is good for TWO WEEKS only, beginning tomorrow. Therefore, after midnight of SUNDAY, JULY 16, no more takers will be considered. 




No comments:

Post a Comment