Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, July 9, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good day, Sir Tony

"I hope I see this message in one of your posts, so I can read if others have had similar experiences. The picture I sent you is just one of the many pleasant “coincidences” that happened since retiring to Samar. "This is right after what I call the 'Night Shift' incident. We were brainstorming on a name for our project, a coffee bar/convenience store near the town’s ferry boat terminal, when I decided to call it Night Shift. Then we said to make a logo for our shop. I was browsing facebook (I only do this once or twice a week since signal is very poor in our place), when your new cover photo caught my attention and I told myself: l love this! Then I saw the title and BAM! 😊😀 "(Sir Tony, the painting first, before the title. So my eyes popped when I saw the title!) "Wishes of good health and happiness to you, Sir! "May we meet again in this life or the next 😍"


My reply:

Hello ______!

Life is a series of synchronistic events indeed.

Good luck on your projected enterprise.

As to the painting itself, I am not sure whether it was purchased or is still available. The gallery handles all of my art. Whatever is not sold at an exhibit is held in storage for buyers off their electronic catalog. After a certain period of time, they are auctioned to selected individuals. I never see any unsold paintings again until after a year or more. Should you be intereested, you could inquire with the gallery. They have a Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment