Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, August 20, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, sir Tony! "How are you po? "Sir, I would like to ease my mind po of what transpired this 3am. "I don't know but I woke up and felt prompted to open the front door to check outside. "Then as I opened the door, I immediately saw a man standing malapit sa rehas ng gate. He was calling in an almost whispering voice, 'Bro... bro...bro...bro...' "He was wearing a full-faced motorcycle helmet, a jacket and kind of a loose pants...walang ilaw sa labas cause I usually close it at night...so he was like a silhouette nasa likod yung kontimg light ng neighboring houses. "When I opened the front door, and I heard him calling 'bro..' "Bigla sya nagsabi ng 'ayy" "Then he left moving towards the left going to my kapit-apartment...then I heard him again calling 'bro..bro...' "So, I thought, ahh...si neighbor talaga ang hinahanap nito. So I closed the door and went inside.

"As I made a bottle of milk for our little tot, I heard 2 guys talking outside and also heard the main gate.

"Then came lunch...I saw my nieghbor. I asked him, about the guy who came this 3am...I told him ang aga nyo naman kanina sir....
"He was shocked..he said, he was asleep and he didn't hear anyone calling him as he said, 'mantika ang tulog ko ma'am kasi 2am na ako natulog.' "Sir---do you have any vibes as to what happened to.me this am?...it was just too weird. Pati kapitbahay ko said how weird...he asked his companions sa work if any of them came at that time, no one did...and besides if they would come...they will notify him and message too through text... "Hoping you're free to respond po.. salamat po 🙏"

My reply:

Hello _____!

Always be open to logical explanations rather than be biased toward supernatural ones.

The man wanted something from someone, not necessarily your neighbor. He was either drunk or high. The two other men you heard were passersby, not your neighbor. They could be barangay tanods--inquire at the barangay office. 

I myself live in an urban setting, and all sorts of people wander the streets. They are humans more than they are Hungry Ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment