Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, good afternoon! May I check with you if it would be alright to set up the makeshift altar for ghost month offerings inside the condo unit instead? I can’t place the altar outside the unit and building.
"The guidelines for offerings during ghost month usually suggest that the makeshift altars be placed by the roadside or outside the home. My understanding of this is because the ghosts are wandering outside, especially those with no relatives to visit. Is this also to keep any mischievous spirits outside the home as precaution? "As confirmed by the Spirit Questors during their visit to the unit, the small hallway outside my bedroom that ends in a closet is a portal for transient spirits. This is where I intend to set up my makeshift altar. I never sensed the spirits but at times I would just be aware of their presence whenever I looked out my bedroom door. "My dream today of a long departed family friend is what is prompted me to set up an altar. "Thank you always for you guidance, Sir Tony!"

My reply:

Hello _____!
\
Place the set-up inside your unit, but behind your front door.

Por6als in odd places are for elementals only.

No comments:

Post a Comment