Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hello, Tony. I'm rather sensitive to trigger points and knots on my body that affect my range of motion. Over the years, I have learned to do work on them using various techniques and tools such as a hand held massager. You recommended taking B12 previously for my muscle spasms which I have and I've haven't had spasms since. I was wondering if you have any advice on how to avoid trigger points flare ups. I haven't been able to do a proper work out since the start of the Hungry Ghost month because of muscle tightness particularly in my back. I've gotten massages before but they don't really do as much since I stretch and do mobility work regularly. Thank you for your time.

"Thank you also for recommending senna tea. I drink it once a month now. It's a great addition to my regimen"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Take cold showers only, and Message me again after a week or two of doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment