Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Pai,

"Sorry to bother you, I just don’t know what to do. I have a prankster who either 'borrows' or 'steals' my stuff. Had this in my old flat, and now it’s here in the new one. I won’t bore you with numerous examples, but common denominator is the missing item surfaces on an area where it’s gonna be hard to miss, like a part of the floor that’s swept each day. "It is getting highly annoying. Any suggestions how to handle this?"


My reply:

Hello ________!

Wait until Hungry Ghosts Month is over.

If you find it impractical to offer food, candy in a bottle will do plus a glass of drinking water. Tap water is preferred to purified or alkaline water. Active pranksters are usually spirits of the newly-deceased, so light two yellow joss sticks rather than the red ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment