Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, sir Tony!

"I just want to share a dream that I had last night. "I was kind of your apprentice, not sure as to what I was apprenticing for. "I was even so eager to make you a good cup of coffee. "It’s sweet but strong. "We went outside and there were a lot of old trees and a building/house with structure integrity issues made of cement. "I was on top of one of those structure that stood face to face making sure that I walk carefully. "The surrounding area of those 2 structures are old trees. "One tree in particular has white circle connected to a twine or something. The pattern was repeated- White circle and twine and it was hung in the tree. Like a tree’s ornament. "Other trees also had these things hung on them but have a different pattern. "I only remembered and took notice of the white circle with twine pattern because that’s the one thing you told me not to touch. "While I was on top of the structure and as you’re telling me those things, I realized that you aren’t there. "I can hear your voice and instructions but I can’t see you. "Then I got down and while I got down I was met with a white friendly cat. "I have a lot of cats so I don’t know, maybe it’s just my brain’s desire to hav"e a cat in the dream. "That’s what I dreamt last night. "Have a relaxing and restful weekend, sir Tony!"


My reply:

Hello ______!

Your dream indicates to me that you have a subconscious yearning to give up many, restrictive values in your current life and move on to a better situation. It is the same feeling other women have when they wish to be liberated from  the shackles of tradition and convention.

In the dream, the house is your Self--in need of repair and renovation.

The trees are the major choices you need to make: There is one with a circular pattern alternating with what you call a twined pattern. The circle is a symbol not only of completion but also of timelessness, for, when a circle is twisted or twined, it forms the symbol that stands for infinity. It forewarns you that the decision to be free is irreversible.

The second tree has a different pattern, and stands for the choice to stay exactly where you 
are.

The white cat in your dream is your power animal. It is there to protect you and to ensure that, whatever major decision you make, you should not get out of touch with your authentic feelings.

For a deeper interpretation of your dream, please consult an elder psychic of your own gender, which you should have done in the first place.


No comments:

Post a Comment