Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 17, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, good morning. I'm sorry to bother you.

"I had a dream when I was a child that was really unusual. I still remember it clearly today, and it always comes back to me. Here's what the dream was about: "The setting was like twilight with a smoky haze. There were figures who looked like elders, and their leader was a man, and I felt that there was something strange about them. It seemed as if they were discussing something, and then they handed me something. I would describe it as strange worms that were painful to hold, so I let them go. Despite the pain, I managed to hold onto some of them. Then, I woke up. Thank you."


Your reply:

Hello _____!

Dreams set in twilight indicate that something in your life is about to end. Since this was a childhood dream, you need to recall how old you were when you first had this dream.

The men is the dream are either ancestors or spirit guides. 

IF this dream occurred before you were 12, it means that, even at that age, you decided that manhood was not an ideal state, and that you had no real malemodels in your life.  

If this dream occurred after you were 12, your ancestors/spirit6 guides were meaning 6to impar5t to you that manhood is not as pleasant as you think and that it is filled with sacrifices you need to make.

Whatever the dream meant, remember that a dream recurs because you did not take proper action on its message, and that you still need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment