Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning, sir.

"I'm here again, sir. I apologize. "Just before I woke up, a very random image flashed in my mind. I saw a little tribal boy with a bow, and I heard the name "P___." Is he my spirit guide?"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Visions of children are usually indications of the state your Inner Child is currently in.

On a psychological level, it can also mean that there is at least one childhood fixation you need to get rid of in order to fully blossom as an adult. I sense that it has something to do with rebelliousness against authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment