Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, April 4, 2024

Your Messenger message:


"I saw your reply, Sir Tony. I know Ms. Peach; we have been introduced online by someone from our vegan community. "Sir, pwedeng follow up questions? Hope you won't mind:


"1. What can I do to know if it is a tree spirit? I think that I can travel through my dreams. Hope you can recommend something to help me confirm this presence.
"2. Can they cause harm to my family? How may I draw boundaries if such an entity is attached to me? "Maraming salamat po ulit."

My reply:

Hello again, _____!

Since you know Peachie, kindly consult her instead of me. Always consult an elder psychic of your own gender. It gets transference out of the way.

I did not include you in the Spirit Questors Private Group because:

--your Profile is locked
--I saw thjat Peachie is in your Friends List anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment