Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, April 20, 2019

I do not conduct workshops in places where I cannot buy substantial pieces to take home with me. Otherwise I would consider that trip a great waste of time. I do not go to marketplaces. I do not buy trinkets and cheap, sidewalk souvenirs.

I do not conduct workshops with subject matter that can be picked up from books.

I do not conduct workshops that can be conducted by other people.

When I conduct a workshop, I make sure that my syllabus and teaching method cannot be replicated by others.

Indeed, I have always believed that a workshop is and should always be the person conducting the workshop himself, and that the workshop is irreversibly bound to his personality, experience, frames of reference, and worldview.

No comments:

Post a Comment