Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

An early dinner alone.

Brought some food over to M.'s cafe staff.

Set up confections, a glass of clean, drinking water, and a lit candle for the Hungry Ghosts on the studio porch.

Sprayed the orchids with water, as I do every evening. They aren't dying but they also don't seem to be growing. Only my mother and my daughter-in-law Ivy could successfully tend to orchids; the orchids always blossomed for them.

Thanks to the stifling heat the two paintings in the studio are now touch-dry. I'll begin varnishing them tomorrow.

Waiting for my granddaughters to arrive home from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment