Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, August 4, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, I attended a _______________ healing session this weekend and they were offering classes to be a certified...healer. While I am interested in taking a class, i can't quite shake off a hesitation that this is a scam since it does entail quite an amount.
"Will it be worth it or should I just save my money for something else? "May I request sir that the name of the healing session be omitted if possible? Thank you."


My reply:

Hello _____________!

My personal practice is doing healing and Spirit Questing free of charge, which, I believe, earn me good karma. I have nothing against people who charge for their services, however, as long as they are legitimate.

Having said that, take the following logical steps:

--Get to know patients who have been healed by the group, and listen to their testimonies.
--Get to know healers who trained under the group, and learn from their experiences.

You Messaged me because the training fee is high and you seem unable to part with all that money without feeling any guilt or shame. The best advice I can give you is, save your money and wait for better times to come before spending it.

In the last analysis, if that group were really as good as they advertise themselves, there would no longer be any sick people in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment