Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Tito Tony,

"I found these orbs on my feed just now...

"I had just deleted some photos a while ago so I know these weren’t taken by my phone while in my pocket or anything like that...

"What do you think they are?

Sorry to disturb you, Tito ♥️

"Thank you again."


My reply:

Hello __________!

There is nothing to fear about orbs showing up in photos. They are elementals in the vicinity. They usually fly about when their peace is disturbed, such as when, for example, there is loud drumming, an explosion, fireworks, a noisy parade, fire, or anything like those. Do not read additional, supernatural meanings in them.

I suspect that those photos were taken accidentally and got uploaded along with everything you uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment