Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon, sir!

"I've been wanting to ask you about this yesterday. The other night I dreamed of huge waves crashing in the shore in our place. Just by looking at the waves, we didn't panic but the waves were really gigantic. As far as I can recall, we were having a picnic. Having these dreams of oceans or seas/waves are not new to me. My elders said that having these dreams are omen of future misfortunes or problems or even death, and it's not unusual to me. What made it weird was when I overheard my students' conversations yesterday in the morning about their dreams on the night before of Tsunami and huge waves. I'm quite surprised to know that five of us have the same dream and one said that I was on the event. Then later that morning, I read the news about the earthquake in Cotabato. Could it be a sign for the incident yesterday? Or if not, what does it mean?

"*what does it mean to me and to my students?"


My reply:

Hello ____________!

Unless you are psychic, those dreams are not precognitive.

Dream images of gigantic waves and tsunami indicate that the dreamers are undergoing emotional upheavals in their lives in the present time. They should assess their personal situations and see the cause or causes of these emotional disturbances. I\On the other hand, in your case and in the case of your students, it might merely be a reflection of the subconscious dread you've all been feeling as a result of the earthquakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment