Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir tony! If i may ask for advice. I attempted to create a being actually a wolf out of the condensed energy of physical universed but i added a twist in my operation i added and projected 4 higher worlds and condensed a total of 5 worlds into a condensed energy ball then i gave it a form of a wolf and placed the energy in my shungite bracelet. I feel an energy like gravity or a magnetic force in my bracelet everytime i used it. Where ever i go i imagine i have a pet wold with me. Anyhow this is just a visualization experiment and i dont do this often. I hope you can give me a feedback.thanks"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Hermetic magic actually works but is quite tedious to perform. You are about the right age, though. It is said that men over 50 should not perform ceremonial magic, high magic, and its other forms, probably due to its energy demands, that is why I no longer do it.

My advice has nothing to do with the act of magic itself but of your social context: such things are better kept to oneself rather than announced to others, even to one's best friends.

It is called, magical silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment