Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, February 10, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hi ___. Just woke up from a very vivid dream. And before I forget it. Here. I was in a room where you arranged a table for me with wands pointing outwards. It was a mandala like arrangement of wands. And like a page in a book turned. We were in your house where you are distributing Wanda made of different materials.you were holding a selenite wand. And I was hoping you will give it to me. But you said. No. And that I have 2 choices. The dragon wand and or a fairy wand (I think). Then Intruders went inside. And I have to fight them wand to wand. Ate ivy I think was there and broke the fight. There were other people in your house but they were blurry. They looked young but I know they are old na. I can particularly remember an Android young man with pointed ears and seems to be emanating a chime or bell like sound."


Hello _________!

On a purely psychological level, the mandala of wands is your psyche's visual summary of where you currently stand in your life. The selenite wand represents where I am and where you want to be, something unattainable to you because of the stark difference in our lifestyles. Your two feasible choices, the dragon wand and the fairy wand, represent success in your career and a satisfying, romantic life, respectively.

The intruders in your dream are the antagonists in your present situation. You are beset with others' envy. While you cannot fully comprehend why others want to put you down, the android is how you see them: robots without feelings.

On a psychic level, the selenite wand represents the king of the white cloth who has the authority and the mandate to organize the house of the spirits. The dragon wand is the goddess of the storm and the fairy wand is the goddess of pumpkins and of honey, both of whom continue to speak through you.

The men and the android are other students of psychism whom you perceive as competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment