Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, March 6, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony, good morning.... "I have to run to you, for a strange happening~ "I cannot get over it. I still cannot wrap my mind around....having mixed emotions about it, too. "Around a week or two, hubby, told me casually about how he found the zipper to the mosquito net open (dawn). He said, he closed it. And went to the CR. Then found it open again, he ignored and left it that way. You probably kept bumping the mosquito he uttered. I listened to him, apprised that I closed the zipper before I went to sleep, dismissed the information; I wondered at the back of my mind, though. "This morning, 4 a.m. (March 7, 2020, Saturday) I woke up from another bad dream. Felt so groggy as I stayed up late ironing clothes till almost 1 a.m. "As I sat up on the bed, it is my habit to check the time right away. As I waited for my head to clear a bit, I looked around. Then saw the zipper of the mosquito net open. I squinted and thought, I am sure I closed this zipper (it's the reason I use a mosquito net--to avoid letting mosquitoes in! I felt annoyed) "I got out of bed, at this time I needed to prepare a milk bottle for our little one. Closed the zipper behind me, and went to another room. There I was still thinking about why the zipper was open. And got to remember hubby found the zipper open, too around almost the same time, days ago. Sat there maybe, for 30 seconds.... "Went back to the room, as I needed to make the bottle --- stopped me in the middle of my tracks --- the zipper --- IS open AGAIN...my hubby's story echoed in my head, and for some reason, I got goosebumps all over. "Stood there like a statue. Then rushed to close the zipper again, a bit shocked, and annoyed because I did not want any mosquito in the net to bite out little one. "I went inside and let our baby have her bottle. I cannot help but stare at the zipper, somehow, waiting for it to slide open but of course it did not. "I waited some more, a little spooked and peeved...nothing. "Sir Tony, I have dismissed a lot of things in this house, ignoring neighbors' talks because as of now, this is our house. But I am worried. Our little baby always kinda 'see' things, too. Aside from this, my 2 kids, and me at other times also have had some experience... sigh. I hope you can enlighten me sir... "Thank you, x"


My reply:

Hello ___________!

I am assuming that you have checked the zipper's being in good condition.

Try slipping a safety pin through the eye of the zipper handle to secure it further, and see what happens.

You can also try changing the mosquito net or have a dressmaker replace the zipper altogether.

If the zipper continues to open without human assistance, I would take it as:

--Having a playful tree spirit in the house, in which case, if there is a huge tree in your yard, place an offering of four kinds of grain (rice, green peas, mung bean, and corn) round the base, allowing the birds and other creatures to partake of them.

--Psychologically, a mosquito net is a symbolic cage. Leaving the zipper open--whether in an unconscious or sleepwalking state or telekinetically--could mean a desire for freedom from being "caged". I suggest taking a bonding vacation with your husband in a private resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment