Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, September 20, 2020

The end for each one of us is truly unpredictable, but I wish that, on my deathbed, I would be able to convince my loved ones:

--not to grieve for me, for I will soon be back in a succeeding lifetime, in the same karmic group, and, I suspect, baptized in the same name;

--not to fear my activities in the afterlife, for I will always be a spirit guide to my loved ones and my loyal students and will be a haunting ghost only to those who did me wrong (I am the latter already);

--convince everyone that I led a happy life, for I was free and I had fun, unlike other men, who were constrained and suppressed, if not oppressed, by convention, tradition, religion, and rules designed by men to control other men;

--let the world know that I'll be with them again as soon as I can and even before they know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment