Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon Sir, I've been hesitant if I'll send a message or not but I really want to ask your opinion. Last year till this year brings me nothing but bad news and misfortunes

"
🙁
I did my best to make my days better but I think I'm really unlucky. My mind is a mess and I feel so upset I'm sorry I cannot explain my thoughts clearly po. Please give me some advice on how to attract positive energy.

"Still believe I can make my dreams come true. Someday Sir."


My reply:

Hello _______!

You need to consult an older psychologist of your own gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment