Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, September 30, 2022

Back from jalan-jalan at the center. Forgot to wear a dust mask. The salesman at The Oil Paint Store very kindly gave me one that smelled, deliciously, of cinnamon. Bought two bottles of medium. Also bought a three-meter computer extension cord for Angelique's face-to-face exams, and then three medium-size mason jars for our ground coffee at the supermarket.

Thought of having a spinach and mushroom omelette and a sparkling drink at the Cubao Leaky Cauldron but decided against it, lest it suddenly rain.

Once inside my bedroom I discovered that I'd placed my original dust mask inside one of my cargo pants pockets and forgotten all about it.

A warm, dry day.

No comments:

Post a Comment