Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

LBC coffee delivery from Salma, all of them local products from Basilan except for the Kahawa Sug from Sulu, which her sister bought in Zamboanga.

Salma has been my friend for many years now. I met her during a workshop for young Muslim writers that I conducted in Mindanao before I retired. The Muslim officer from DC found my teaching methods bizarre and aborted the workshop. A year after the officer left for posting in a different country, I  conducted the same workshop for Muslim youths in Marawi City. The workshop was a huge success, and the organizers have been replicating it every since. 




No comments:

Post a Comment