Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, September 23, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony,

"A very good weekend to you! "May I ask you about the psychic exercises that you shared? "1. Does it mean that once the psychic senses are developed following your guide, any of the most developed or all of the psychic senses will automatically start sensing ghosts and entities? "That would really frighten and overwhelm me as I do not have the experience and knowledge to deal with them. Plus, I live alone. Your post about the tikbalang that kept on hounding you such that you had to consult another really scared me. "2. Granting that I start sensing ghosts and entities, is there a way to reverse it and go back to being oblivious to them? "3. Is there a less frightening way for me to develop psychic abilities to be able to do visualization, healing, telepathy, remote viewing, astral travel, and past life regression? This is how I plan to help myself and others psychically for now. "Maybe I’ll get braver in time. Right now there’s already more than enough stress from work. "Thank you very much for your guidance, Sir Tony! I’m very grateful that I get to see your Facebook posts since you added me as a friend and member of your private groups. "Best, "_________"


My reply:


Hello _________:

1. Not all psychic senses are developed in toto. Not everyone who has clairvoyance, for example, will necessary be capable of clairaudience.

2. Once you have activated your psychic abilities, there is no way of reversing them, because they are a form of enlightenment.

3. The exercises should not be frightening at all. First and foremost, they push your powers of observation to the maximum--a must for every writer and artist and creative person.

You think too much in terms of "ghosts". Think, instead, in terms of ancestors and spirit guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment