Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, September 17, 2022

Posthumous Gifts From A Family Friend

One of our family friends, a celebrity from the movie world, recently passed away. Her family gathered her close friends a few days ago to take away the celebrity's belongings that they didn't need. One of my elder sisters went and brought home four big bags full of stuff and asked me to take what I wanted.

They are hardly Elizabeth Taylor's jewels, but I value these not for what they are but for the person who used to own them.

I will not identify who the celebrity is.




James Dean mug for pens and pencils

\



Heavy, bronze candelabrum. Since we do not use pillar dandles I will use this instead as a stand for one of my crystal balls.




Chang'O, Goddess of the Moon












Kwan Yin, Goddess of Mercy




Tree with seven peaches. The leaves are semi-precious.




No comments:

Post a Comment